Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
princess[_2_] princess[_2_] is offline

Default Excel macro - Help with duplication validation macro

I have created a spreadsheet which records seat types for cinem
bookings (e.g. adult, child, student, senior citizen, member).

I need to create a macro to check that each seat type has only bee
entered once.

If this is not the case then the macro also needs to inform the use
(e.g. through a message box) of the problem, and then be able to delet
any duplicate entries.

Could anyone please give me some ideas of the vb code I can use to b
able to do this?

Thanks for your help