Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam A Sam A is offline

Default Protecting Multiple Worksheets

Ron
Me again.
If the sh.protect "ron" is the password - is it possible
to make it look at a cell in the spreadsheet - otherwise
the password just runs and doesn't need to be entered. It
would be good to have the person enter the password (once)
manually to make it more protected.
something like - sh.Unprotect = sh.name cell ##

Does that make sense?

Thanks again - Sam