Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger[_8_] Roger[_8_] is offline

Default Installing XLA on Win200 Server (Office XP Developer)

I have an add-in that contains code for SQL via DAO to our main database. I need to provide this add-in to a new office, which runs Windows 2000 Server. The users on this server have verly limited permissions

I use WindowsXP Developer to make a setup.exe, and this works well in traditional client/server environments, installing the necessary project libraries correctly. However, with the Win2000Server environment, a number of errors show when running the setup.exe (this is done by the Adminsitrator with appropriate permissions). These errors are confirmed when the Add-In is loaded in Excel, and fails to work

Anyone else had such problems
TI
Roge
Shaftesbury (UK)