Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Buttons Control Tip text

Mark,

The only buttons I know that you can add tooltips to are commandbar buttons.

You can add some event code that will deliver toolltip text on worksheet
controls on a mouseover, but this is complex.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mark" wrote in message
I am using Excel 97.

I have a number of buttons on a worksheet but with these
buttons you cannot (or at least I cannot) put Control Tip
Text on them.

Therefore I have started to replace these buttons with VBA
buttons on the worksheet which apparently does give the
option of Control Tip text but I can't work it out.

I presume that the code goes behind that worksheet but I
don't know what is required, can someone point me in the
right direction with a solution, please?

Mark