Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Assign macro to button in EXCEL 2003

You're using a button from the Forms bar
When you right-click see that the 'Assign Maco...' menu
item is enabled ie not greyed out. This will be the case
if you right-click on the button's text. make sure that
you're pointing at the button's border when you right-
click and you'll see this item enabled.

HTH
Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP