Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default tickler for date + 180 days

Select your column of date cells.

FormatConditional FormattingCell Value is:

Less Than =TODAY()-179

Select a Pattern Color from the Format Button then OK your way out.

When the date in a cell is 180 days old it will change color.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:46:16 -0600, ram1000
wrote:

I am new to this forum and a poor Excel user. I need to create a
tickler to inform me when a specific (180) number of days passes a date
in a cell. The starting date will be different in each consecutive
cell of a column but the 180 days is constant. I did a search and I
think I found the information I need, but I cannot decipher it to my
specific equation since I am a poor Excel user.

Thanks

---