Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mudraker[_75_] mudraker[_75_] is offline

Default Search and Compare two Workbooks

DireWolf

Sorry I forgot you wanted the entire row my code only copied column A

this same instruction needs to be replaced in 2 locations

Ws3.Range("a" & lws3VacRow).Value = Cell.Value

1st change
ws1.rows(Cell.row).copy Destination:=Ws3.Rows(lws3VacRow)

2nd change
ws2.rows(Cell.row).copy Destination:=Ws3.Rows(lws3VacRow

Some Products will be listed twice as macro checks book1 product
against book 2 products and lists diffences in book3

it then does the same for checking book 2 against book 1

Just in case I am misunderstanding your problem please paste all o
your cod