Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Harker Norman Harker is offline

Default tickler for date + 180 days

Hi ram1000!

Try the following formula:

=IF(TODAY()-A8=180,"Overdue","")

You must decide on whether it's 180 or =180

Or you could use a conditional format on the cell to highlight it:

Format Conditional Formatting
Formula Is:
Use the formula:
=(TODAY()-A1)=180
Format select highlighting to taste
OK
OK
--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

available free to good homes.
"ram1000 " wrote in message
I am new to this forum and a poor Excel user. I need to create a
tickler to inform me when a specific (180) number of days passes a

date
in a cell. The starting date will be different in each consecutive
cell of a column but the 180 days is constant. I did a search and I
think I found the information I need, but I cannot decipher it to my
specific equation since I am a poor Excel user.

Thanks

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/