Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Icemak Icemak is offline

Default Easy Q: Visual Basic and Excel

Hello.

I have a hopefully simple problem that I hope someone here can answer
for me or lead me in the right direction.

I have a very simple data.xls file that just has 1 sheet with two
columns that contain text. (like a lookup translation table).

Whats the easiest way to query this file looking for "Blah" in ColA and
get the "Foo" from ColB (Using Visual Basic)?

I understand the basics on how top open a file and loop through cells,
but there must be an easier way to quickly query the columns?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

---