Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DeepThought DeepThought is offline

Default Excel VBA Calculate Problem

I have a simple two tab (sheet) excel97 file. The first tab contain
report data, the second tab contains summary data
that uses a formula that I created in a standard module.

The situation I have is that when I update the data in the first tab
the data using the formula in the second tab does not autocalculate.

I want to know if there is some procedure I can latch onto and updat
or write a new one from scratch to update the data when the excel fil
is either opened or closed, or after an update occurs
on the first tab. I want to cause the cells in the second tab to b
automatically calculated when a change occurs.

-- Deep Though