Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAA[_11_] CAA[_11_] is offline

Default listbox problem

I have a listbox additem question which i cannot resolve with my limited
experience.
I have a form which is used to add details to worksheets, names in the
first column, i would like to add to a list when you click a button.
However not all the rows are used on any sheet and they don't have a
common reference. say, a15:a25 & a3:a45 although from sheet 2 onwards
they are the same location. The other frustration is that two rows are
merged at column a:a, this i can manage usting the step2 in a for next
loop.

I guess my problem is having the list populate if any rows contain a
value, if a sheet doesn't exist is there an if exist command? also how
can i click the list item and make that row current?

Thanks for looking
CAA

---