Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jessica jessica is offline

Default macro to export files but not replace an exsisting file name

Hi all,
I have a macro that export an excel sheet to a folder
daily. Since the name is always the same. Whenever the
xls is exported it will prompt the user with this inform:
THE FILE BOOK1.XLS ALREADY EXISTS. DO YOU WANT TO REPLACE.
is there a code that i could add to my save filename
statement that will just replace this file?

ALSO, I have added a statement that will export this same
file to another folder. However, i do not want it to
replace this file, but something beside the file name
making it unique from the existing file. Or create a
generic name and auto count these files.
Thanks and i will greatly appreciate any help