Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Help! Please help with my code

Alex,

Not so sure about your Unhide procedu
You could try something like:

Public Sub chkUnhide()
If chk09.Value = True Then chk11.Visible = True
If chk11.Value = True Then chk12.Visible = True
If chk12.Value = True Then chk13.Visible = True
End Sub

The other suggestion I would make is for you to use the debugger. It is your
friend.
Instead of running the form (F5), press F8 instead. F8 will step you through
the code, line by line.

Hope this helps

Rob

"inbound03 " wrote in message
Hi Rob:

Here are the code for chk11, chk12, and chk13. Except for minor
differenence, the code for the check boxes are almost identical. I
wonder if I code it wrong in the Enter button procedure. Thanks in
advance.

code for opt11No_click:

'Action to be performed when the "No" button is clicked
Private Sub opt11No_Click()

Sheets("Report").Range("H126") = "No"

'Show combo box in UserForm
If opt11No = True Then
FrameConcernGrounds.Visible = True

'Select the corresponding question number, category &
Corrective Action
Qnum = Sheets("RiskMatrix").Range("A4")
Cat = Sheets("RiskMatrix").Range("b4")
Action = Sheets("RiskMatrix").Range("c4")
'Select and show the corresponding concern in the combo box in
UserForm
cmbConcernGrounds.RowSource = "RiskMatrix!$G$2:$G$4"
Else
FrameConcernGrounds.Visible = False

Code for opt12No_click()

'Action to be performed when the "No" button is clicked
Private Sub opt12No_Click()

Sheets("Report").Range("H128") = "No"

'Show combo box in UserForm
If opt12No = True Then
FrameConcernGrounds.Visible = True

'Select the corresponding question number, category &
Corrective Action
Qnum = Sheets("RiskMatrix").Range("A5")
Cat = Sheets("RiskMatrix").Range("b5")
Action = Sheets("RiskMatrix").Range("c5")
'Select and show the corresponding concern in the combo box in
UserForm
cmbConcernGrounds.RowSource = "RiskMatrix!$h$2:$h$4"
Else
FrameConcernGrounds.Visible = False

Alex

---