Gavin Morris

Default How do I create a schedule from a list of dates ?

I have a list of project tasks, which are subject to change (e.g. entering a
new task at any point). The tasks are arranged in a list down the worksheet
(so - task, objective, purpose, reporting to, etc). Each task also has a
scheduled action date.
I really want to produce a self updating calendar, based on this list, in a
separate worksheet so that I can see a graphical view of what I have to do
when ! Failing that, a timeline would be useful. I've tried using a Pivot
Table but this doesn't seem to be the way forward. I'd really appreciate any
suggestions.