Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Subscript out of range when adding worksheet

Using Excel 97 to 2003.
I have an add-in that somewhere has to add a worksheet after the last sheet.
This goes with:

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add _
After:=Worksheets(ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count)

This goes fine with all the users of the add-in, except one person, who gets
the error:
Subscript out of range
at this line.

I have tried all kind of manipulations such as deleting, moving, renaming
and hiding of the sheets, but I just can't reproduce this error. Protecting
the workbook will cause a different error.
I am just puzzeled what could be causing this error.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

RBS