Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PASSING DATA FROM USER FORM TO EXCEL SPREADSHEET

Bit different to what you initially asked!

Is This what you want?

Private Sub cmdCommit_Click()

iRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
If iRow = 1 And Range("A1") = "" Then
iRow = 1
Else
iRow = iRow + 1
End If
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(iRow, "A").Value =
frmRGAInput.txtRGANum.Value

HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
You can also place this line in the click event of a
button on the userform

ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("a1").Value =
Me.TextBox1.Value

That is my intention.

the workbook is called book1 and the worksheet is called
sheet1.

column 1 is where I want to place the RGA number.

my userform is called frmRGAInput and the text box on the
form for the RGA number is called txtRGANum

I entered:

Private Sub cmdCommit_Click()

ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("a1").Value =
frmRGAInput.txtRGANum.Value
End Sub

and it worked, how do I set it up so that every time I
click the OK button it enters the data on the next row of
the excel sheet?

Also, how can i get this specific form to pop up when
Book1 is openned?