Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aaron[_10_] Aaron[_10_] is offline

Default Loading a web page on a web browser control

Hi guys,

In a workbook, I have a form where I have put in a web browser control.

I would like to be able to click on a command button to open the form and
populate the web browser control with a path on my computer eg.C:\Samples
folder.

I dont know how to get even a web address to be seen in the web browser
control.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Aaron

There is a solution!"