Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin B[_4_] Kevin B[_4_] is offline

Default Add a Column Range to an AutoDate Macro

I have this macro in the Workbook:
''This set of Code makes the AutoDate automatically
If Not IsEmpty(Cells(Target.Row, 3)) Then Exit Sub
If Not IsEmpty(Target.Value) Then Cells(Target.Row, 3) = Format(Now(), "mm-dd-yy")
But I'm having trouble with another macro, appears to be in conflict with this macro:
Sub MySum()
Range("I1") = Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum(Selection)
Cancel = True
End Sub
What I like to do is for the first macro to run only when data is entered in a the Range C:G. Can someone help me with this I cant get the proper syntax , I'm sure it can be done but I cant .

Thank you very much for your help!
Kevin Brenner