Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Save As macro

Don't know if this is what you want, but give it a try.

Chdrive "D"
Chdir "D:\My Documents"

fname = Application.GetSaveAsFileName()

Tom Ogilvy

tjgriffi wrote in message
I have been having trouble getting a macro to work like I
want.

I want a macro to "save as" wookbook that will change
drive and folder in the "save as" "save in window" that
will allow me to change the file name but populate the new
drive and folder automaticly but allow me to input new
file name.

I have been able to create a statement, but I have to
manually change drive. I want to accomplish the change of
drive and folder w/o manual intervention.