Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default loopig in Macro Programming

From vba HELP index asking for LOOP
Do...Loop Statement
Repeats a block of statements while a condition is True or until a condition
becomes True.
Syntax

Do [{While | Until} condition]
[statements]
[Exit Do]
[statements]

Loop

Or, you can use this syntax:

Do
[statements]
[Exit Do]
[statements]

Loop [{While | Until} condition]

The Do Loop statement syntax has these parts:

Part Description
condition Optional. Numeric expression or string expression that is
True or False. If condition is Null, condition is treated as False.
statements One or more statements that are repeated while, or until,
condition is True.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote in message
In ordinary programming language like Basic we have a command called

"loop"
which is used for recurring a command or a series of commands to reach a
criteria. How should it be done in Macro?
Specifically I want to cut and paste specified cells and then do it again
for another cells.
Any help is highly appreciated.
TIA, Rasoul