Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brandon[_5_] Brandon[_5_] is offline

Default Disable Doubleclick

Thank you all for your answers. I tried them all and they
worked.
I used the following code from Patrick Molloy and it
disabled the doubleclick for the range of cells from A1
to A10.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As
Range, Cancel As Boolean)
Cancel = Not (Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A10")) Is
Nothing)
End Sub

Thanks a lot to all of you,
Brandon