Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excell 2003 - COM Add-in - Tools | Add-Ins

Maybe you could add "com add-ins..." to your toolbar under Tools.

Tools|customize|commands tab|Tools category
About half way down is "COM Add-ins..."

Drag it to your favorite toolbar (directly under Tools|Addins...???).

Tim Tabor wrote:

I've written an Excel add-in in Visual C++ that performs as expected. But
it doesn't appear in the Add-Ins dialog, and when I click [Browse] and
select the dll, I'm told it is "is not a valid add-in". I've registered the
following values: CommandLineSafe, Description, FriendlyName, and
LoadBehavior.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Tim