Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hotbird[_2_] Hotbird[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to delete charts

Good Practice is to start your code with

OPTION EXPLICIT

then you will need to define variables with the DIM statement, but avoid
problems with duplicate names etc

"bambam77 " wrote in message
Thank you, this worked great. I have another question. I am new to this
macro writing and I have done a few projects so far that have worked.

I have never used the Dim command, yet I see this a lot from people
here and in the delete chart code I just received. What is this Dim?
And what does it do and when do I need it?

I know it has something to do with defining variables. I have used some
variables in some of my macros without the Dim command and they worked
fine so I'm kind of confused as to it's use.

Thanks

---