Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bambam77[_6_] bambam77[_6_] is offline

Default Macro to delete charts

Thank you, this worked great. I have another question. I am new to thi
macro writing and I have done a few projects so far that have worked.

I have never used the Dim command, yet I see this a lot from peopl
here and in the delete chart code I just received. What is this Dim
And what does it do and when do I need it?

I know it has something to do with defining variables. I have used som
variables in some of my macros without the Dim command and they worke
fine so I'm kind of confused as to it's use.

Thank