Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default dot value

as mentioned, Value is the defualt property, and while it
can be omitted in VB6/VBA, using it does make code more
legible.

However .NET object have no defualt value. If your
current code uses the .Default methods & properties, then
it will make re-factoring your code so much easier.

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP