Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Windows XP freeze

Kay

This is a Microsoft Office Excel news group.

Perhaps microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics or
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general would serve you better.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 11:40:31 -0800, "Kay Wiechert"
wrote:

Installed a new sbc DSL installation disc.. When I start
windows the system is froze.. I hit ctrl,alt,delete & no
program running in background.. X out of window and
system runs... How do I delete XP and reload brand new
into the system:::