Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dolphin_ty dolphin_ty is offline

Default return values rather than formula.

Hi Kevin,

I fix the problem caused some setting, I'm really gratful for the
fabulous coding from you it work for my application very much with
minor change.

Thanks again and Happy new year 2004.
Dolphin

(dolphin_ty) wrote in message . com...
Hi Beckham,

Just trying the code, found there has an error ,

I set the break point to " Set w=ThisWorkbook.sheets("summary")", the
error is
"Run time error 1004" Apllication-defined or object-defined error ??

It should be related the NEXT C and before the set statment but I do
not have idea what's the problem could you help me again.

Thanks

(dolphin_ty) wrote in message . com...
I want to thank you both before trial the suggestion. I'm not familiar
with excel programmming so need sometime to digest.

May need your help again, thanks for kind advice.