Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pabs[_8_] pabs[_8_] is offline

Default missing link

Every time I open one of my excel files I get the following message :

-The workbook you opened contains automatic information in aanothe
workbook. Do you want to update this workbook with changes made to th
other workbooks?

To update all linked information, Click Yes
To keep the existing information , click No
-

I can;t seem to find the instance in the file that is trying to lin
with another file.
is there a way to search inmy file to figure exactly where the link i
trying to be made.?? I have the name of the file it's trying to lin
with,,but I can't seem to find it anywhere

thanks

Pab