Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Renaming a standard module

I've spent far too much time repairing my own lousy code written at times
where I was too exhausted to work properly. Nowadays I never ever work more
than 12 hours on any day, no matter how long ago the deadline might have
been. There's zero quality to my work after that so it just isn't worth it.

But I'm old. My capacity was different in my twenties. Or perhaps I just
like to think it was :-) Happy new year !

Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in message
Thanks Harald. Your right, I'd much rather prefer
spending my time New Years with a few drinks than VBA.

:-) thanks again

Todd