Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Renaming a standard module

Todd,

Don't forget to rename the projects as well.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
Hi Todd

Do that in the Propeties window, (Name) field, down left in the VBE (or
display it with the View menu if absent).

And get yourself a stiff new years drink -bet you deserve a couple after
this week's activity ;-)

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please

"Todd Huttenstine" skrev i melding
Hey guys

how do I manually rename a standard module? I have allot
of modules with the naming scheme
of "Module1", "Module2", "Module3" and so on...

Thanx

Todd Huttenstine