Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Wilson John Wilson is offline

Default What's wrong with my NextRow code?

Alex,

column D always move 1 line down

I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you put text into an
active or selected cell, it should be there (not one line down).
Text, under 256 characters, shouldn't cause any problems.
Over 256, it gets truncated (but there are workarounds).

If you want to send the workbook directly to me, I'll
take a look at it for you.

John

"inbound03" wrote in message
Hi John:

Thanks very much for your advice and the code! The "NewRow" works
perfectly now but I noticed that the text (relatively long) I put in
column D always move 1 line down. I believe it is the length of the
text that cause the problem. I wonder how can I format both the cell
and the text so that they will fit nicely together.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

---