Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Majeed Majeed is offline

Default Formula pasting is not working

I have inserted the following formula and I am getting this error:

Runtime error 1004
Application-defined or object-defined error

Range(Cells(EndRow + 1, 7), Cells(EndRow + 1, 4)).FormulaR1C1 =
"=IF(RC[-2]RC[-1],'W')"

I am trying to paste this on a cell, returning the letter W if the cell
offset by 2 is greater than the cell offset by 1.

In fact I want to add another condition in the same code where I want the
code to return the letter L if the cell offset by 2 is smaller than the
cell offset by 1 plus to return the letter D if the cell offset by 2 equals
the cell offset by 1.

Example

A B C
D E F