Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
quartz quartz is offline

Default Pass an ADO recordset

Hello.

Is is possible to structure VBA code so that I can call a
function that runs a query, say in ADO, return the data to
a recordset and then return that recordset to the calling
subroutine in another module?

If so, I need some example code that illustrates how to do
this. I have been unsuccessful so far. My call to the
function works and the query returns the data into the
recordset, but I can't seem to pass the recordset back to
the calling subroutine. Apparently, you can't pass it like
an array? ...Unless I not dimensioning my variables
correctly???

Your example code would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.