Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Coleman David Coleman is offline

Default Combo Box Item

Hi there

Do you want a list of two sets of values?

Col 1, Item 1 Col2, Item 1
Col 1, Item 2 Col2, Item 2
Col 1, Item 3 Col2, Item 3
Col 1, Item 4 Col2, Item 4

Or a single list made up of the two columns?

Col1,Item1 & Col2, Item1
Col1,Item2 & Col2, Item2
Col1,Item3 & Col2, Item3
Col1,Item4 & Col2, Item4

Or a single column with entries from two columns?

Col1,Item1
Col1,Item2
Col1,Item3
Col1,Item4
Col2, Item1
Col2, Item2
Col2, Item3
Col2, Item4

Are the two columns next to each other (e.g. Col A & B)?

====

Basically you can either use

combobox1.additem range("a10").value to add one value at a time (or use
variables add a range)

or you can use the

combobox1.rowsource ("a1:b10") to add multiple values at once (this
actually links the items in the combobox to the cells on the sheet)

Hope this gives you some ideas - if you want more information, answer the
questions above and I'll look tomorrow once I'm over my hangover!

Best wishes

David

"alfaboost" wrote in message
How to add item in combo box with values from 2 different columns?
Thank's

---