Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Option Explicit Error

Option Explicit should be the very first line of the code
sheet.

Tip: Under Tools/Options in the Editor tab, make sure
that the checkbox for 'Require Variable Declaration' is
checked...this will add Option Explicit automatically.

Tip: Add
Option Private Module
This means that PUBLIC procedures will not be visible in
Excel's Macro list, but will be available to other modules

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP