littlegreenmen1

Default Erasing Outlook Calendar from within Excel

I have several schedules in different Excel files that I need to export.
I need to run the exporter from each file everyday to keep my Calendar
up to date. How can I have the macro in each Excel file erase all items
from the Outlook Calendar with a given address before it exports my
dates? In other words: I run the Macro; it scans the outlook calendar
and erases all entries in my Outlook Calendar with an address of "123
Anywhere St"; then it scans my list of dates and copies them from Excel
to my Outlook Calendar. I already have the part written that scans my
list of dates and copies them to Excel, it's just the erasing part I
need help with. Right now when I run my macro to scan and export the
dates it simply adds to the Calendar. If I already ran it once then I
run it again, I'll have duplicate entries in Outlook. Also, how would
I have Excel erase all events in Tasks with a given property (for the
same reasons as the Calendar)? Thank you for the help.

--
littlegreenmen1
littlegreenmen1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23978