Jon Peltier

Eric -

After my post, I saw that John had the example right on his web site.

Many years ago, I built my first animated chart, and it flickered like the devil. I
avoided them for a long time, then within the past year I started making a few. No
flickers, at least not as bad as I remember. I guess Windows and Excel (and the
underlying hardware) have improved since my earlier attempts.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Eric Desart wrote:

:) Many thanks John, Jon, and link to John

I got it working, nice graph as a result (works as animation for soundwaves,
still improving)
This indeed gives me an additional option for future things to.

A grateful Dutch guy.

Eric.

PS: has anybody always trouble with a flikkering screen when animating
graphs?
The whole screen is always redrawn.
I always had that with Excel. Is there a way around that?
Can it depend also on the graphical chart?

Eric

"Jon Peltier" wrote in message

Eric -

John Walkenbach has a detailed example he

http://www.pcworld.com/howto/article/0,aid,16305,00.asp

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Eric Desart wrote:

Hi all,

I searched the archives, but am searching no good I think.

Is it possible to enter 2 independent graphs on 1 chart sheet?
I'm not referring to overlay charts.
I thought to remember I read about it, but can't find it back.

I like to have 2 graphs on top of one another in the same chart sheet.
Is there a manner to accomplish this or is this just wishfull thinking?

I know I can embed them in a standard worksheet, but the file is

existing

already.

Many thanks in advance.
If not possible, that's an as valid reply as well.

TIA

Eric