Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Help modify simple existing code??

Your OP said that "i am using the following code". I made a suggestion to
modify to suit your question. What is it you don't know how to do?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"ali" wrote in message
Thanks guys, an input box sounds like the way i want to go but i've
never created one of those before - would any of you be willing to
talk(type!) me through the way to create one with reference to what i
want to create - preferably explaining things in idiot proof english
along the way?

Once again your help is much appreciated

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/