Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Harker Norman Harker is offline

Default Complicated Time Formula

Hi Jay!

There will be some amendments need to facilitate copying down. But
nothing too serious. Let's get it working once first <vbg

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

available free to good homes.
"Jay" wrote in message
Norm,
I am glad you have found the cure for toothaches. Could
you send me the workbook. I must be doing something wrong
as I am getting errors in every cell from K2 on. My email
address is listed below. Also is this going to work if i
copy it down to perform this function for several hundred
sets if times?

Thank you
Jay