Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tomek[_5_] Tomek[_5_] is offline

Default Excel data format problem (Urgent)

I don't know if You can modify somehow the code You supplied (I don't really
understand it), but You may format the cells in Excel after fetching data.
Range("SomeRangeHere").NumberFormat="00000000"
or fetch the data as strings what will prevent Excel from deleting leading
zeroes.

"ajaykrishna" wrote in message

I'm downloading grid data to excel document using following code
snippet:

Response.Clear()
Response.Buffer = True
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition",
"attachment;filename=CDSInfo.csv")