Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SSR[_2_] SSR[_2_] is offline

Default OLE Object -TexBox Properties

Hello ,

I have a Worksheet in which I'm Adding Text Box from the Control Toolbox via
VB Code. What I'm not able to do is to set the Properties of the Textbox in
the code.
I'm able to change the name as below
Set TextBoxCreated =
ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.TextB ox.1", Link:=False,
DisplayAsIcon:=False, _
Left:=ActiveCell.Left, _
Top:=ActiveCell.Top, _
Width:=ActiveCell.Width, _
Height:=ActiveCell.Height)

TextBoxCreated.Name = ActiveCell.Address

But What I want to do is to change some more properties like
EnterKeybehavior and MultiLine which I'm unable to do. Can this be acheived
?
OR Can I Add the TextBox with the EnterkeyBehaviour and Multiline having
values as TRUE insted of the Default FALSE?

Thanks,
SSR