Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Harker Norman Harker is offline

Default Complicated Time Formula

Hi JAY!

I'll take a look when my toothache goes away enough! But it looks
pretty straightforward now thanks to ability to have date added to the
time.

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

available free to good homes.
"JAY" wrote in message
Suddenly I wish I had said I could do that earlier. Okay
so I can do one of two things. I can write a simple
formula to combine the two date and times into one or I
can use four cells.
i.e.
A2=start date
B2=start time
C2=end date
d2=end time
I did not mention this earlier because I didn't really
feel it would be needed. Sorry.
Thank You so much for the time and effort.