Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Murray Williams[_3_] Murray Williams[_3_] is offline

Default VBA application; Subscript Out of Range

Tom,

Not having specifying the extension IS my problem. I've
been working to correct it when I come across it.
Unfortunately, I've written a lot of macros where I use
Workbooks("Myfile") instead of Workbooks("Myfile.xls") and
do not always have the time to fix them the moment I need
to run the macro. Is there an excel setting that I can
set on my machine to get it to accept Workbooks("Myfile") -
- it used to do this up until about 1 month ago.

thanks,

Murray Williams