John

Default Filter multiple tables on the same sheet

Excel 2000.

I have three tables that have roughly 50 lines of date apiece on one sheet.
At the bottom of each table is a summary total of the prior 50 lines.

I want to make a filter that will filter all three tables at the same time
and keep my formatting. Example, if I choose the name €śJohn€ť and that value
appears in 10 lines of each table, then I would like to 1) Only show the 10
lines per table 2) sum/subtotal the value of those 10 lines, 3) keep my 3-5
blank lines in between each table.

I tried to do this with an auto filter, but it doesnt like the fact that I
have 5-10 blank lines in-between my tables. I know if I just created one big
table then this would not be an issue, but the data is different and I do not
want one big 150 line table.

I appreciate your advice on this topic.