Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mjwillyone[_9_] mjwillyone[_9_] is offline

Default Moving a sheet from a closed spreadsheet & making it part of an open one.

Friends,

I am attempting to take "sheet1" from the following closed Excel
spreadsheet "C:\Automated\achchecks.xls" and make it "sheet1" of my
open spreadsheet. Incidently, I do not have a "sheet1" in the open
spreadsheet.

Can anyone help? I have looked throughout this forum and have found
some similar situations to my own but not entirely the same. In fact
I have tried some of them and get subscript errors.

Thanks,
Mike

---