Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Goodall David Goodall is offline

Default Populating word document from userform inputs.

Hi
I'm trying to develop a userform that generates a word document as well as
populating a spreadsheet. Some of the information from the userform would be
inserted on the doc, similar to a mail merge but only one record at a time.
I have several excel books but none go into great detail about OLE
automation. I am happy creating the userform and adding the data to a
spreadsheet programmically but the automation is a mystery. I would have
thought once the variables are created and stored it is just a matter of
transfering them across to word. Any help is as always greatly appreciated.

Thanks
David