Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Earl Kiosterud[_2_] Earl Kiosterud[_2_] is offline

Default VBA/Macro Help Needed

Pasha,

Attachments are disallowed in these groups. It's likely that no one will
open it. Describe the problem in enough detail, and we'll regail you with
solutions. Some may work!

--
Earl Kiosterud

"Pasha" wrote in message
I have modified MS's template (attached) to use for employee absence and
punctuality tracking. My company allows no more than 3 unexcused absences
during any 6 months period. Same applies to tardiness. I would like to
have a macro that will track that automatically as I enter "T" or "U" in

the
spreadsheet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Pasha