Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
oxymoron oxymoron is offline

Default Concatenate different ranges

Hi all,

I have data for every hour in 2001 in one sheet and data for every da
in another sheet.
Now I would like to apply 1/24 of the daily data from the second shee
to each of the 24 hour periods in the first sheet - how can I do this
(automatically!)

VBA is new to me, and I would like to know if I - either directly i
Excel or in VBA - can do arithmic within the cell address itself. Can
in any way do something like this: write A(1+B2) in C3 and make i
work? If B2=3 and A4=2 then C3 shuold end up beeing 2 ...
What if I use the R1C1 approach?

Any help appreciate