Dave Peterson

If you close and reopen your workbook, don't those input message boxes return to
their correct spots?

kayabob wrote:

I have found that if I reposition a validation box showing the input message,
all similar validation boxes for ALL columns will show in that same spot.
for example, I moved the box in col CA and all validation box for col B shows
up now in CA. I have about 150 columns with probably 60 validation input
messages that now show up in the wrong spot. Any suggestions other than
manually recreating all. I did try to uncheck the SHOW INPUT MESSAGE, and
then go back and turn it on again, thinking it would reset, but no luck.

Thanks,
Kayabob

--

Dave Peterson