Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default save on leaving a cell

Mike,

That's good. I bet that finding it out for yourself will be more valuable
for you in the future that it would have been if I had told you all that in
detail (although it was not a deliberate ploy on my part<vbg). There are
other ways to do it (via the VB IDE) but you found what I think is the best
way.

Good luck with it all.

Regards

Bob

"mikewild2000" wrote in message
Thank you Bob - works a Dream.

However, took me a while to file the Sheet code modual.

I was inserting a modual via the insert menu.

What i did was highlight "sheet1" in Excel objects than under the view
menu, click code then copied your code in.

Learning all the time

---